Terms and conditions for Spanish lessons at SALT
- To cancel a place on one of our courses, notice of cancellation must be given by email to email@example.com.
- You will receive a full refund if you cancel on or before the start of the course. A cheque will be posted to the student’s desired address within 5 business days of written notice.
- No refund will be made for cancellations notified after the start of the course.
- No refund will be made for partial attendance or non-attendance.
- If you stop attending a course due to personal reasons, the fees paid cannot be transferred to other courses or used for other services.
- In the event a course is cancelled by SALT, a full refund will be given.
Please, read carefully before confirming the payment of your Spanish course.
- Enrolment and full payment must be done before the course starts. Discounts are not aplicable if a student cannot attend the full course.
- We cannot book any place in our courses and any other kind of Spanish lessons in Edinburgh before receiving payment
- Course materials are included in the fees.
- The minimum number of students per class is 4 and the maximum is 12.
- Changes of level are allowed in the first 15 days of the course after agreement with your tutor and only if there are places available in the group applied for.